Navigating the home-buying process:
Feeling lost in the mortgage process? You’re not alone.
Our clients often come to us feeling overwhelmed by the process of getting a mortgage. They tell me they’re confused and don’t know where to start. That’s why we make sure to guide them through the process step by step, so they can feel confident and secure in their decision to buy a home.
And we're here to do the same for you.
Are you ready to take control of the mortgage process and move closer to your dream home? Let’s do this!
1) Determine your budget. Consider your income, debts, and down payment. Remember to be realistic. The last thing you want is more house than you can afford.
2) Get pre-approved so you’ll be ready to make an offer when you find a home you love.
3) Choose a lender and mortgage with terms that work for you. Don’t be shy - shop around!
4) Submit a mortgage application and wait for underwriting to review it. If approved, you’ll receive more paperwork outlining the terms of the loan.
5) We start shopping for the perfect home for you! Once you get into contract on your home, the next steps of the loan process continue.
6) Attend closing to sign the mortgage documents and pay closing costs.
7) Start making those monthly mortgage payments!
Don’t let the mortgage process intimidate you. Bookmark this guide for later so you can refer back to it when you’re ready. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We have a homebuyer's guide that outlines the steps in greater detail which could help you feel more at ease about the process.
Reach out to us today, or click the link on our website to download our homebuyers guide.