Preparing to purchase a home can seem overwhelming. We are here to help guide you through each step of the way. Here is what makes for a smooth process. Getting pre-approved ahead of searching for your home means your lender is doing the heavy lifting at the very beginning so you can be properly prepared to begin your home search.
Here are the steps to get you prepared for purchasing your home!
- Make sure you’re ready!
- Get your finances in order and make a plan for your down payment (with the help of your local lender)
- Get Pre-Approved
- Understand your home-financing options
- Reach out to your agent (us!) and we will start the search!
- Once you find a home you're interested in, circle back with your lender, to break down prices and scenarios that are specific to that home and the offer amount.
- We will prepare your offer and handle all negotiations on your dream home and get into contract.
- We will then work with your lender and escrow officer on all the back-end paperwork, and schedule all physical inspections while we are working with your lender to manage your loan and appraisal contingencies.
- Once contingencies are removed and we get ready for closing + funding!
- Sign Docs – Your Lender will Fund the Loan – Your Escrow Agent Coordinate the Closing - Go On Record – Get Keys – CELEBRATE that you’re a HOMEOWNER 🍾
If you have goals of owning a home, reach out to us to discuss the process. We will send you a copy of our in-depth homebuyers's guide, complete with documents you will need to gather to get pre-approved, a list of professional local lenders to get you started, and more frequently asked buyers questions.